Monday, June 10, 2013

Love for Polish 2

I'm a feign for nail polish! And when I'm feeling down or upset, I like to buy nail polish or makeup to make me feel better! Let's be honest here, we all need a little retail therapy to make us girls feel much better! So I bought a new nail polish and I'm in love with it! It's OPI: You're Such a Budapest! This is from OPI's Euro Centrale Collection! This is so gorgeous and is perfect for spring/summer! It's a beautiful shade of a periwinkle/lavendar color!




Hope you adore this color as much as I do!! What colors are you wearing for this spring?

XOXO,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a colour just like this and cannot get enough of it this summer!
    It's so beautiful!

    I really love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Please visit my blog to see the rules etc :)

    Amy xx
    http://amysannex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete