Monday, June 10, 2013

How To: Loose Beachy Waves with Flat Iron Tutorial

Hello my lovelies!

Well, I am beyond excited and this is, by far, my FAV post!! The reason for this is because this Tutorial was requested!!! I was asked by quite a few people to show them how to curl their hair with a flat iron. I am super flattered and humbled that they (or anyone) would ask ME to do a hair tutorial!! I'm completely honored and hope I do it justice! 

So I decided to do my favorite curl with a flat iron, which is the "loose & beachy waves". I love this look because it's a softer, messy look. The curls don't have to be perfect! Because, let's face it, when we're at the beach...there is nothing perfect about our hair! ;-)

Ok, here is the tutorial...


Here's a list of products I used in my hair:
1.  Dry shampoo - Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo
2.  Hair spray - Big Sexy Hair Spray
3.  Sea Salt Spray - Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Well, let me know what you all think!! I hope you all enjoy watching and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel here!! And you can always like and comment on my blog!

"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

XOXO,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Would love to follow you but can't find your follower button I have added you to circles please send me an email to Imjustalittlepixie@gmail.com or write on my wall when you add a follower button and or blog luvin. If you need any help let me know

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I've got it up now!! Finally! Thank you! HUGS!!

      Delete