Wednesday, March 12, 2014

~15 Weeks...and a DATE!!~

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!!
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! Another week is coming and going so quickly!
 
Tomorrow I will hit my 15 week mark in this pregnancy. I'm getting more and more excited to finally feel some movement. No true movements yet...it must be all gas right now. Hahaha! ;) When people say "things don't change/happen overnight" they were definitely NOT talking about pregnancy! I literally POPPED overnight! Before going to bed the other night I stood there in front of my full length mirror and examined my body. I tried to see anything that resembled a growing pregnant tummy. I didn't see anything other than a belly that looked like I just ate an entire 5-course meal. I went to bed a little bummed that I'm not looking pregnant yet, at almost 15 weeks. With my other 2 pregnancies, I didn't show until 17-19 weeks! So I'm really not sure why I'm rushing it this time around? Anyway...I woke up the next morning and started getting ready for the day. As I put my outfit on for work, is when I noticed my tiny little bump. I had actually POPPED!!! I tried to suck in my belly (as most of us ladies do...to try to make our tummies a little more flat) and couldn't. I smiled and was excited to finally show it off! Although, in some outfits, I still just look "swollen". But here it is...here is my slowly growing tummy:
 
 

 
A few months ago, the husband and I decided that in order for us to keep our marriage fresh and new we need to make time for just the 2 of us. After going through a very rough patch in our marriage it's very important to me that we take the time to focus on us and what we need from each other. With so many distractions such as work and kids, it's hard to make that alone time. But it has to be done. We have to find that happy medium. So on Saturday night, we had reservations at a restaurant called Arrowhead Grill. If any of you live in Arizona and near the Glendale/Peoria area, this restaurant is a must try! Amazing steak and food! I should've taken some pictures of the food we got so you can have an idea of how great this place really is! After we spent some time there, we met up with friends from our old neighborhood for their birthday. We went to Lakeside Bar and Grill. We've been there so many times. It's nothing special and it's your typical bar and grill. Since I wasn't able to drink, I treated myself to their Monster Cookie. It's a heated up cookie with ice cream and whipped cream on top...it's DELISH! Again, I should've taken pictures (and I'll make sure I make it a point to be better at that). I did get a picture of me and my hubby, though.
 
I really had a good time! I was exhausted and ready for bed by 11:30pm.
 
 
 
 
So, there you have it folks, I made 2 posts this week so far! I'm proud of myself because I'm going to try to have another post by the end of this week/weekend! Woohoo!! High five to myself! If that's even possible?!
 
Until next time,
 
Love and hugs,
jen



No comments:

Post a Comment