Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OOTD (Casual Lace)

Hello sweets!!

So here is my very first OOTD!! If you don't know what OOTD is, it's Outfit Of The Day! It took me a long while to figure this one out! Maybe it's because I'm 30 and not quite up to date with the acronyms that EVERYONE uses on Facebook or on blogs, etc! But I finally figured it out!! Haha! Needless to say, I wanted to do a couple of these before but wasn't sure if I should? I've come out of my shell...ever so slowly! So here it is...




I have worn this skirt only twice before this!! But I have had it for a year now. I absolutely love lace and how you can dress it up or dress it down! Being that it's summer and I was doing some errands and such, I paired it with a plain black tank top and some flirty sandals. I chose gold accents because my sandals have black and gold in them. 

If you wanted to dress this look up for a nighttime look you could add a belt and some heels/wedges, which I've done before. 

Anyway, I really hope you like this look I put together! I am, by no means, a professional stylist, just a girly-girl who loves clothes and makeup and anything girly! So, let me know what you would do different with this outfit! I'm open to any tips! 

What I'm wearing:
Top//Forever 21
Skirt//Forever 21
Sandals//Target (old...like 3 years old!)
Jewelry//Forever (old, as well)
Nail Polish//OPI-Alpine Snow

TOODLES!!
Jen

4 comments:

  1. i think i have that skirt! haha. your tats look pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!! The tattos aren't finished yet! It's a work in progress! Hahaha! ;)

      Delete
  2. You look great! And I love the skirt!!

    Not tying to sound like a weirdo, but you have a great figure :)


    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete