Without further ado...here are my July Beauty Favorites:
1. My first Favorite for this month has got to be Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+. This foundation is the best for the summer months! During the summer we all end up sweating at some point during the day and we're hoping that our makeup didn't just slide right off! With this foundation there is no need to worry about that!! It keeps your face from getting shiny and/or oily. This foundation is creamy and goes on very smooth. It has a very light feel to it so you can't even tell that you're wearing any foundation, but provides full coverage! This doesn't have to only be worn during the summer, it can be worn year round and for anyone who has naturally oily skin...this would be perfect for those individuals!
2. You've got to have a brush to apply your foundation...so here's my next Favorite...
3. To set your foundation, you need a good powder! The one that I've recently been loving is Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent.
4. I enjoy highlighting and contouring my face! But my favorite is to highlight! I love how it puts a perfect glow to your face! My all-time favorite highlight is the Mary-Lou Manizer aka "The Lumanizer"!!
This stuff is legit!! It has the perfect amount of gold shine to it! When applied on the right areas of the face it will hit the light at just the right angle and your face will glow and shine perfectly! Now, above I mentioned products that stop you from being shiny and glowing, but I love to build my own shine and glow with a highlight. And this stuff is the way to do it!
5. Now, for your hair...during the summer I'm all about shortening my "getting ready time"! I'd rather be out in the sun spending time with my family then spending hours on my hair! To do this all you need is a little dry shampoo! The one that has recently become my favorite is the new brand Indie Hair Dry Shampoo!!
I can't tell you enough about how great this stuff is! It smells amazing and doesn't leave a white residue on your hair like most other dry shampoos! This gives your hair the right amount of "pick me up" that it needs to be able to restyle your hair! And it also gets rid of any oiliness that your hair might have! And lastly it puts back the volume and texture that your hair is lacking on the second or third day of not washing your hair! I swear by this dry shampoo and won't be using any other kind for quite a while!!
So...that's it for my first Beauty Favorites! I hope you all enjoyed my reviews and if you choose to go out and try any of these products, please let me know how they worked for you! I'd be curious to know how you felt about any of these products!! If you would like links to these items, please let me know and I'll put a link to them!
THANKS FOR READING MY REVIEWS! Love you all!!